The BATTELLE Healthcare Colloquium is proud to present webinars on a variety of relevant, healthcare-related topics. We aim to inform and help prepare healthcare professionals of new processes, best practices and changes in the industry.
To join any of our webinars please visit the registration links below.
September 30, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. – Noon EDT
The proposed rule changes by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) represent a significant financial impact to healthcare organizations. Is your organization ready to respond to a sudden emergency situation?
During this webinar you will learn about:
– Entities impacted by the proposed rule changes
– Why a basic emergency preparedness plan isn’t enough
– Common problems healthcare organizations experience when responding to an emergency event
– How emergency events impact the ability to serve patients
The PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) cycle is an iterative process which when followed yields continuous improvement for your organization. Through this webinar you will learn how to execute your process improvement plan.
During this webinar we discuss:
- Methodology encouraging continuous testing and/or adaptation of new ideas
- How to avoid complacency and stagnation of processes
- How to generate continuous quality improvement in your healthcare organization and team structure by applying the PDSA cycle